For Jatropha / Pongamia / Mahua / Sal / Kusum Seeds, please contact some of our associates
- Green Leaf Energy, Gaya, Bihar, email@example.com
- Mukesh Dholakia, President, Santosh Herbal Extracts Pvt Ltd., 12, Mahalaxmi Cloth Market, Pandri, Raipur, 492 009, Chhatisgarh, M : 91-98271 21777, 91-94252 04951, 91-91790 85030, Tel : 91-771-509 3062, 91-771-509 3065, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raj & Company, Behind Katju Market, Near Parsi Temple, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, 458 441, India. Tel.: 91-7423-221600 Fax: 91-7423-225341, Contact Person : Mr. Vijay Kumar Jain, email@example.com
- Garg Herbs, C/o Jankilal Dhoolchand Garg, 31,Tilak Marg, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, 458 441, India. Tel 91-7423-224800 and 91-7423-226566, Cell 91-9827092140. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adinath Trading Company, Mandi Prangan, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, 458 441, India. Tel : Office : 91-7423 222879, Works : 91-7423 227679, Telefax : 91-7423 225961, Mr. Vinit Jain, Res : 91-7423 227407. Cell : 91-94251 06479. email@example.com
- Rajasthan Agricultural Depot, Nitin Kothari, M : 91-94141 66585, opp Champala Dharmashala, outside Surajpole, Udaipur, 313 001. Tel Off : 91-294-2417822, 91-294-2420348, Fax : 91-294-2411185, Res : 91-294-5100767, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chanchal Gupta, M : 91-94141 61139, (91-93132 53666?) 91-94136 66024, UIT Shop No. 14, Hiran Magri, Sector 6, Udaipur, Tel : 91-294-2463139. email@example.com
- Atul Gupta, M : 91-93148 27154, Secretary, Heniram Charitable Mission Society, Plot C-29, Pankaj Singhvi Road, Lal Kothi, Jaipur.
- Kanakmal Jain, M : 91-94147 59890 (Abhishek), 91-94131 94442 (Manish) 3/187, Khandu Colony, Behind Jain Temple, Baswada, 327 001. Tel Res : 91-2962-257062, Shop : 91-2962-267716.
- Ashok Khatri, M/S Chunnilal Narayan das ji Khatri, 64, Adrash Nagar, Bhinmal - 343029, Dist. Jalore (Rajasthan), Tel: 91-2969-221181, 91-2969-222871, Fax: 91-2969-221521, M: 91-94144 18460 , 91-99825 93642, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hitesh Kirana Stores, Abhapura Dist. Baswada, Tel : 91-2962-267755, M : 91-94145 95732
- Hassan Kapadiya, C/o Tara Trading Co., Jeypure Road, Jagdalpur, (Chattisgarh), Bastar, M: 91-99935 58025, email@example.com
- Rohit Moondra, Shree Raj BioFuels Pvt. Ltd., Udaipur, 313001, M: 91-94141 64400, 91-99839 45600, firstname.lastname@example.org. www.jatrophaseedsupplier.com
- Society for Rural Initiatives for Promotion of Herbals (SRIPHL), Abhishek Maharshi, M : 91-94140 85700, B-132, Sainik Basti, Churu, 331 001, Tel : 91-1562-255575, email@example.com
- Ritesh Kumar, 91-9431125043, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shree sai agro bio tech & services (p) ltd, email@example.com
- Rishi Narayan Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Non EDible Oil / Animal Fat
Non-Edible Vegetable Oil is available from Mr. Suresh Joshi of Hyderabad. This is the oil that is rejected during process of refining, and is available in large quantities.
This oil has free fatty acid content of 15 to 20%, and can be used for manufacture of BioDiesel. Contact Mr. Suresh Joshi, M: 91-94400 55892, email@example.com
Oil is offered by Green Leaf Energy, which was established in 2009 under the guidance of XLRI Entrepreneurship Development Center. Green Leaf Energy works on the integrated value chain in biofuel and horticulture plantation. Green Leaf Energy was one of the first companies in India to do convergence with MGNREGA and link employment generation with tree plantation. In 2012-13 alone, Green Leaf Energy successfully completed plantation of 7 million saplings leading to sustainable employment for 1.4 lakh families across Bihar. Green Leaf Energy has already tied up with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Indian Railways to build a biodiesel value chain in Bihar. Green Leaf Energy is now setting up a 6000 Ton Straight Vegetable Oil, 6300 Ton Cattle Feed and 6300 Ton Organic Fertilizer extraction unit from tree borne oil seeds (Pongamia, Mahua, Sal and Kusum) at Gaya, in Bihar state of India. Green Leaf Energy is targeting production of 6000 Ton oil.
Green Leaf Energy Pvt. Ltd. got the first prize in Bihar Innovation Forum, a world bank event and got a cash award of Rs. 7 lakhs. There were total 491 social enterprises from across the country who had participated in the event.
More information about Mahua