Rubber Hose Pipes
: These are made in different sizes from 25 mm to 600 mm NB as well as in length options of up to 6 mtr. These also feature plain end / built in rubber flange up to 15kg / cm2
rating and are manufactured using superior grade rubber known for superior durability as well as chemical resistance. With planking & tubing normally available in black color. These can be in other customized specifications as demanded by the customers.
Discharge & Suction Hose Pipe
: These are with plain end or built in rubber flange. These are with 15 kg / cm2
rating based oil suction and discharge hoses, acid suction & discharge hoses and light weight air hoses. These can also be customized in finish specifications as demanded by the customers.
Gas Hose Pipes: These are rubber Gas Hose Pipes that are used for carrying the gases to the require equipment from different gas storage and cylinders. As the name suggests, these are manufactured using rubber and are known for their durability and chemical resistance. Further, to meet with the dynamic changes of industries, these products are available in various customizes sizes and
Thickness: 5, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 mm
Inner diameter: 6-89 mm
Length: 1800-2000 mm
The Rubber Hose Pipe are produced using specially blended synthetic polymer for the tubes. Weather, heat and abrasion resistant synthetic polymer is used for cover. The hoses are reinforced with fabric.
|ASTM Code || Rubber Polymer|
|FKM/FPM || Fluorocarbon Rubber|
|TFE/P || Tetrafluoro-Ethylene Propylene|
|ACM/EAM || Ethylene Acrylate Rubber|
|ECO, EHC || Epichlorohydrine Rubber|
|PUR/AU/EU || Polyurethane|
|HNBR || Hydrogenated Nitrile rubber|
|EPDM || Ethylene Propylene Rubber|
|CPE || Chlorinated Polyethylene|
|CR || Polychloroprene Rubber (Neoprene)|
|CSM || Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene|
|NR/IR || Natural Rubber, Isoprene Rubber|
|NBR || Nitrile Rubber|
|MVQ || Silicone Rubber|
|FVMQ || Fluorsilicone Rubber|
|SBR || Styrene-Butadiend- or Butadiene Rubber|
|XNBR || Carboxylated Nitrile Rubber|
| || Propyleneoxide Rubber|
| || Butyl Rubber|
| || Bromo Butyl Rubber|
Standards for Rubber Hoses:
- Road & Rail Tanker Rubber Hose Pipe (IS : 10733/83)
- Oil Suction & Discharge Rubber Hose (IS : 8189/76)
- Wire Embedded/Braded Rubber Steam Hose (IS : 10655/83)
- Oil & Solvent Resistant hose Pipe (IS : 635/1982)
- Rubber Hose For Fuel Dispensing (IS : 2396/1988)
- Chemical Suction & Discharge (IS : 7654/1975)
- Sand Blasting Rubber Hose Pipe (IS : 5897/1980)
- Heavy Duty Water Suction & Discharge Hose Pipe (IS : 3549/83)
- Hose Air Rubber (IS : 446/1980)
- Hose Water Rubber (IS : 444/1980)
- LPG Hose (BSEN-1762/68)
- Aircraft Refuelling Hose (IS : 5797/94)
Stainless Steel Corrugated Industrial Hose Pipes: Stainless Steel Corrugated Industrial Hose Pipes are offered from 6 mm (1/4’) to 300 mm (12’) NB. The annular corrugated hose body provides the flexibility and pressure tight core of the assembly. Standard executions for Creative Elastomers annular corrugated Stainless Steel Hose. The fitting are available in Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Gun Metal, Rolled bronze. Flange connection with fixed & floating flanges can meet IS, DIN, ANSI, ASA standards or as per customer's specification.
Stainless Steel Hose Pipes: The Stainless Steel Corrugated Hoses are available in stainless steel grades (AISI) 321, 316, 316L, & 304, by forming consolution so that it may conveniently bend while remaining liquid and gas tight. The hoses of specific length as per requirement are manufactured with the end fittings in Flanged / Threaded types. The Flexible Hoses are available in braidings of Stainless Steel wire to take care of external damage and to increase pressure ratings.
Flexibility Grades for Stainless Steel Flexible Hose:
- Standard Pitch Tubing with Class 'B' flexibility as per BS 6501. Common applications include fluid transfer for process industries, oil burners, misalignments.
- Fine Pitch Hose (Tubing) with maximum flexibility similar to Class C flexibility of BS 6501. These are used for the most ardour flexing or high frequency at high temperature and high pressures. The pitch of the hose can be varied to achieve a range of flexibility and pressure rating as required for various application.